Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quiet day at work today -- always a good thing? Informed a bunch of teens on confidentiality laws and their rights as teens in the state of California. Then afterward, saw a few patients. It's winding down or appears so right now since ECW (electronic medical records) is down and we are hopeless without working technology. thus, my blog returns early.

After yesterday's victory with public speaking, my confidence was soaring. I went out to $1 sushi night with a group of acquaintances and later headed over a bar. You know when you go to a bar or a club, there's always that girl you kinda envy. The one that's always surrounded by boys and she's laughing and just eschewing confidence and never have to lift a finger to get drinks? THAT WAS ME. And it was awesome. Most people think my quiet demeanor and overall bitchy attitude is a bit snobbish, but really, I'm just shy. It's hard for me to engage in small talks and sometime, I do say things that are insensitive and offensive without realizing it. But last night was so engaging! It felt grrrreat to be the center of attention, for once.



Dress: H&M; shoes: Michael Kors; scarf: thrifted @ Goodwill; watch: had since I was 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment